7.1.15

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation


It recently came to my attention that an essential was missing from my makeup bag; a brightening, glowly foundation. At winter time I tend to go for a higher coverage makeup but for a good skin day or a in need of a radiance boost for a dull day I like a lower coverage brightening foundation. I haven't ever tried any Benefit makeup so this is the start.  



This foundation caught my eye whilst browsing boots as you do. This foundation seemed like something I was looking for, a foundation that was brightening and contained rewarding factors like SPF, oil free and contains vitamin C and E. 



When applying the foundation I used one or two pumps and blend with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. It has a low to medium coverage so it is build-able.  When getting colour matched (yes by the lady in Boots how scary) I believe i was matched a colour that it slightly warmer than my natural skin tone, which at first was a complete negative but after a couple of tries it has turned into one of my faves. The colour is dark which will obviously make my face have more colour but in my opinion it has made me have a nice healthy looking glow. The brightening factor has evened it out and just makes me look naturally glowing.  



One negative I will say about this fouadtion is I feel the need to touch up my powder throughout the day because sometimes it looks like I'm sporting the sweaty look but if you dont mind a few touch ups then this foundation will be a good'un for you.


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig