29.1.17

Noughty To the Rescue Shampoo

A few months back I was very lucky to receive the Noughty To the Rescue Shampoo from the lovelies at KMI Brands, thank you!!


This shampoo is 97% natural, vegan and vegetarian friendly and is super moisturising. With having bleached hair its nice to have a product that can clean and moisturise my hair without adding even more chemicals and artificial things. The Shampoo is free from Petrochemicals, Parabens, Sulphates and Silicones - you can recycle to bottle too.  And just to top it all off there was no animal testing involved, I think we may have a full house now.

Sweet almond and sunflower seed scent is a massive winner for me. Theres something about a sweet almond smell, I think it from when I worked in Newcastle City Centre and I'd get an almond croissant for breakfast maybe. It's a scent that makes me feel chilled out and refreshed. 

This shampoo is made frizzy and damaged hair. Although my hair isn't frizzy, quite the opposite really, it is damaged from all the bleaching and heat styling. So this is ideal to give my hair a little extra moisture boost and to get some extra shine. When using this I first apply a small pear size amount and apply just to the roots just to firstly cleanse away any build up or grease. I then go in with a slightly larger amount and apply it everywhere but mainly focus on roots to mid length. After doing this, my hair is left clean, hydrated and shiny but not weighed down or heavy. 

I feel as though products like this will soon be taking the lead, products that are natural with no animal testing involved. Animal testing is a massive problem and not know where products actually contain can be a little frightening. I would really recommend trying this brand to support what they stand for and find out what magic natural products can do to damaged hair! Available in Superdrug and online here.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig