30.4.17

Simple Skin Care


Blergh the dreaded thought of skin care. Skin care for me is massive but also something I don't really know all that much about. I don't know my skin type of different ingredients thats are good or bad for my skin. My very first skin care products were from Simple. I remember getting them for Christmas one year and felt like a right grown up cleansing and toning my skin. 

So far after years of experimenting with different products and brands I haven't found anything that works for me better. I'm always buying new products, I eventually have a massive break out and revert back to using Simple. I don't know why I don't just use it all year round - I will never learn! I don't get spotty and at the minute I have been having a massive - like massive - break out. I think this is all hormonal and due to the amount of chocolate that I ate over Easter... So I have ran off to Superdrug to stock right up on my Simple gear.


What I purchased - 


I did go slightly overboard, I know I don't need all of these things but I do know they will all be used up.
If you're like me and your skin takes dips then its a staple brand to try out. Its availble everywhere, drugstore, super markets etc. and its super cheap! It gently restores my skin back to normality. Theres no harsh chemicals and it does what it says on the tin. 

If you haven't already, try some of the Simple Skincare range!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig