13.1.15

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

An absolute favourite of mine has always been the body shop mango range and more so the mango body butter.  I've always been a strong lover of the body butters at the body shop but the smell of this one makes it the strongest contestant for me. 

Like all of the body shop body butter the cream is very mousturising, smells amaze and is perfect for an after bath moisturise or just any time of the day. I like to use this when I get out if the bath, the body butter always sinks into skin quickly and always feels soft and hydrated. 






The smell is 100% my favourite part of this, not that I've mentioned. A uplifting fruity smell that lasts longer on skin than 5 mins will always be a love if mine. I used to use the pink grapefruit body butter but I recently started to have a love hate relationship with it, so I went to my other favourite, mango,  and my relationship has always been a very much in love for over a year.

As a very big body shop fan and as a lot of you will know the body butters are probably one of the most popular products this lives up to its high reputation. 
An absolute must have.
X

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig