9.7.15

London/Birthday Beauty Haul


And here we go again, yep another haul...
If you read my last blog post, you will know that I visited London to celebrate my 19th Birthday! 
So here's a few beauty products that I got as gifts or that i purchased while in London.

To start off with a nice simple Victoria Secret makeup bag, need something to keep it all in! Tbh this was all that I was brave enough to buy in the shop! But never the less, the shop was amazing and I may do a little be online shopping (no flaunting my undies in public that way). 
A very nice size bag, big enough to get a whole makeup set and brushes in but doesnt take up  the whole of your bag. I love the classic pink stripes and the materials are so good! I did pay £20 for this which is a lil pricey in my opinion but hey, it was my birthday!


Next up is something thats been on my wishlist since I wasn't able to get any at Christmas, the Nars Sheer Glow. Its one of them products that everyone seems to have tried so now its my turn. I purchased this in Selfridges, fancy ey, a long with the pump and all together is came to £34 which I thought was reasonable. Plus the lady who colour matched me was so lovely!


One of the things I loved in London was the little Benefit store purely because up here in the North East I've never seen one! I was so in love and again, the woman in there were so lovely! 
These two, the Roller Lash and the Pore-fession have been on my wish list for some time so hey ho its my birthday. You might be able to see that I went a little bit of a mad spending spree...
Buy online here, Roller Lash and Pore-Fessional 


Sorry about the lighting making it slightly hard to see.
This is a facial cleansing exfoliater by an organic brand called Gratiae. Its a one that I haven't heard of before but we got asked if we would like to pop into there shop at Covent Garden and have a little tester. Even my boyfriend was impressed! I love this, and the other things that we tested which were the body exfoliater and the body butter. The lovely lady explained that they source there products from the 'deepest ocean' or something like that, to get all of the minerals that work a treat on the skin.
This did cost £40 but a a little skin treat, why not!

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH LUSH I CANNOT STOP. 
OXFORD STREET LUSH WAS A DREAM, THREE FLOORS. LARGEST LUSH STORE IN THE WORLD
I wanted everything it was heart breaking. In the Oxford Street store, yes the largest in the actual world, there was a few products that I've never came across. Either they only sell them at Oxford Street or I'm doing something seriously wrong.  

I will just mention now that I don't know the prices for these and they aren't on the website to find out, sorry about that! But I'm sure that all together these were about £20-£25.


How could anyone not buy one of these look at how cute they look. This is the Cherry Blossom bubble bar, which I had to take home because look at it.


This is apparently a new product to Lush that has only been released into the Oxford Street store, bath oils. I bought this one just because it reminded me of the Star that comes out at Christmas! Just a smaller version. This works similar to a bubble bar, you crumble it and move it round under running water and it turns your bath water bright pink!





Apologies for iPhone quality.
The most exciting bath bomb that I have ever used!! The most colour things that has ever enter my bath I loved it! It was super glittery leaving a nice shimmer to skin, hair and a little round the bath oops. The colour does kind of all mix together after a little while and just kind of turn navy but the rainbow begining made up for it. The smell is amazing and lasts, I could still smell it on me the next day! I want an endless supply:( I need to move to London asap.



This is a one that I've never came across. It leaves green dust all over, so lets just imagine what it will do to my bath I cant wait.


I love things from Lush that are on a stick I don't know why. This was obviously coming home with me because look at it, just look. I couldn't resist.

Then lastly, this one was a gift to me and I love it! I've never used any of the raspberry range but it just smells like yogurt to me. Its a lovely summer scent and lasts until the next day. This is a thick body butter so you don't use as much too.
I dont want to look at the price as it was a gift but it will just be on the Body Shop website.

And thats the end for this one. I hope you've enjoy browsing this edition of my spending spree.

I was thinking about maybe doing a fashion haul of the clothing and shoes that I bought at London too but I dont really know what I'm doing when it comes to fashion blogging! So any tips,suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading
Love Abby x  



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig