11.10.15

Chanel Lift Lumiere




This is defiantly one of those buys where you didn't really go for anything you need so you just buy something out of budget that catches your eye and seems like a good idea. 

I've never used any Chanel make up before and since I'm starting to run low on my Nars Sheer Glow it made total sense to buy some.  After speaking to the woman on the counter I went for the Lumiere in Ivorie. 

The woman was surprising very helpful and I will be revisiting, she applied the foundation (colour testing) to my whole face not just a patch test, applied some setting powder and bronzer after removing my makeup with Chanel skincare products. Is this a regular thing that happens on makeup counters, free of charge and I just didn't know??  Whilst she was applying the makeup she explained to me about the importance of having a setting powder that is equally as good as your foundation, which actually makes a lot of sense but I never really thought about it. The foundation looked amazing on and the lady only used a very small amount!
 I now also want the whole Chanel makeup and skin care range and its all down to the lovely lady.



Also I was given two samples to try, a mascara and 4 lipsticks.

This altogether came to £38 which for a high end foundation, 2 free samples, a try of 5 Chanel products in store and a very high standard of customer service it is very good value. My experience of buying this was by far the best experience I've had whilst buying makeup, I'm very pleased with this buy and i haven't even had a proper try of the product yet!


x



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig