23.1.15

Bleach London Review

Being a massive lover of super textured hair mixed with multicolour hair lust, Bleach London just caught my eye. Not to mention a Nirvana lover. So  when i popped into boots one naughty spendy Saturday I saw it was 3 for 2 on Bleach London I couldn't really say no...

So to feed my texture love I was obviously the Swamp Spritz. This texture is something that I like to use on the roots of my hair before blow drying, it gives hair a lot more hold and a major volume lift. Having very flat and fine natural hair a volumising/texturising product that actually works and a rare thing. After styling I put a few little sprays throughout my hair . One thing that I would say about this is somethings it goes onto your hair a little bit harsh and looks unbrushed and stuck together, if you use texture sprays you will probably know what I mean. But this being one of the only things that works for giving my hair volume whenever I need it it will be no surprise that I love it!



Another thing that I couldn't leave in the shop was the Reincarnation Mask. My hair was in bad condition for a long time due to over dying and not getting enough hair cuts, so most of my 2014 was focusing on getting my hair in better condition and healthy. Luckily. my hair is on the mend now and is okay. On the packaging it says about dyed hair, although I haven't ever completely bleached my hair it was hair dye that killed my hair off so this seemed like something my hair would benefit from. The conditioning mask is designed to hydrate, moisturize and repair dyed hair. 
 The size of this product was what caught my eye. On the picture above it is the larger tube and comes in that big box. The directions say to leave it on for 10-20 minutes which is a little bit long for my liking since I wash my hair in the bath sitting there for ages until the water goes cold isn't my fave.  
After I've used this product my hair is moisturized and hydrated. But sometimes with my hair being flat and thin it sometimes weighs my hair down. Also my hair goes greasier quicker but that will just be from extra moisturizing stuff. But the way it made my hair, the pros outweigh the cons, good hair mask.  
And the last thing from the 3 for 2 was the dip dye kit. I bought these all a few months back and used it straight away so sorry I dont have a photo of it but all links to the products will be at the end of the post.  This is what my hair now looks like after using the kit. My hair was a browny ginger colour and i wanted a dip dye that started high up in my hair...


The kit is very easy to use, the blending lotion was a big help it getting a natural fade. The instructions were very easy to follow and was over all just easy to use. I like the colour that my hair turned out. I left it on for about 40 mins to get this sort of colour, I was worried about the orangey brassy tones but ive grown to like them because my natural hair is slightly ginger. When applying this a tried to start it at different lengths rather than all from the same point, I like it better this way. It also comes with a little hair mask which is very helpful. 

Over all I have had a really good experience using Bleach Londons range and is a range that I would reccomend to anyone. It was exactly what I was looking for for my hair and would definitely use the range again. Its making me want to just dye my hair all multi colours haha, good work Bleach London. 


x



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig