21.1.15

Topshop Lipstick Wicked

Topshop lipsticks have made them selves a very popular high street lipstick every since they hit the shops.  Rather late on the trend I wanted to find out what the fuss was all about so I had a gift voucher went and bought my very first Topshop lippy in the colour 'Wicked'. 


Darker colour lipstick are always my favorite so I stuck to what I know and bought another dark redy/purple. A creamy consistency that lasts a while but I wouldn't say all day, after a while you have that too much lip liner look. But, if you don't mind re-applying every now and again its lovely. It has a strong colour when first applied and looks nicer when there's a lip liner under that matches the colour. 


For the price I think that this is a good quality lipstick, I think that its a good half way price between high street and high end in makeup. After using this I will be picking up a few different colours from the Topshop makeup stand and after this product has been a success there's nothing stopping me trying other products from the brand. Topshop is my fave for clothes and has been for year but addmitidly I didn't have high expectations for there makeup but this has proved me wrong. I even like the packaging if that;s even a thing to conciser. Nicely done Topshop.
X

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig