28.1.15

Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Review

Another hair product, another Fudge Urban product, another thing that I'm in love with. This time though its the Iced Tropical Miracle Ends that smooth, condition and seal. 

This has been something I've used on my hair just about everyday ever since I bought it. Its a hair cream that smoothes frizz, conditions hair and seals dry ends. The instructions are too apply a small amount to damp hair before blow drying, to dry hair to de-frizz and to seal ends, or post straightening for shine. I use this when I have damp hair using a small amount running it from mid length to the ends concentrating on where my dip-dyed hair.

I normally always use heat styling on my hair to make it wavy or curly, in the kind of styles shown here . And everyone knows that the brushing of the hair the day after curling means frizz, so all I need to do is apply a small amount of this to the frizz and my hair is back smooth and the curls are still perfectly there. Having naturally fine, straight very flat to the head hair curling it creates more volume and a product like this that can keep curls in for longer without any frizz is perfect. 

Like just about all of the Fudge products this has a nice smell to it, funky and bright packaging, and is one of my best hair products. 
Fudge Urban always takes the hair cake.

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig