25.1.17

My Collection | Nars

Ahhh Nars. A good solid favourite of mine. A one to rely on. 
Nars is a brand that I've always dipped in and out of over the last few years. I remember when I first my very first sheer glow, I wanted it for ages but there was no where local for me that sold it, then I clocked the stand in Selfridges during a London trip and the rest is history.  


Sheer Glow Foundation 
Shade - Santa Fe/Medium 2

A cult product for all makeup lovers, or hoarders. First of all the colour match is great for me, it is just slightly darker than my natural. Just enough it give my face a brighten and look more awake. The foundation gives you skin a nice healthy awake glow, the reason why I love it! Its very easy to apply and blend, and very build-able. It goes onto skin evenly and with some setting powder gives a nice finish for the day. With it being sheer it doesn't appear as long lasting as other foundations may, if its not for you add concealer in areas you'd like a little more security. 

Velvet Matte Foundation 
Shade- Groenland Light 3

To be totally honest matte foundations are really my cuppa tea.  For months I wore this foundation religiously. Its so easy to use on early mornings, applying and blending is slick. I always highlighed in areas just so my face didn't look so 2D. Its a long lasting smooth finish with build-able coverage. 

Radiant Creamy Concealer 
Shade - Vanilla 

A bit of radiance, that's what I need. I ain't about that matte lifestyle. I use this concealer near enough every day. Its always my go to. I apply this under eyes to brighten, my forehead to build coverage and my nose and cupids bow to highlight. It is a multi purpose, all rounder product. I ran out of eye primer and used this until I bought a new one, worked just as good! Always easy to use, I would always suggest getting concealer thats a shade lighter then your skin tone to highlight and brighten.

Illuminator 
Shade - Orgasm 

This is a fairly new one for me. I was really confused when I first purchased it, is is a blusher or a highlighter or what??? I use this on the apple of my cheeks and blend it back, kind of like blush. The colour when its blended isn't as strong as blush. I like this to give me a glow with a flush of healthy colour. Its great to give your face a bit of a refresh during to the day. Although it is a liquid it does dry nicely and stays in place throughout the day. I use this before and after my foundation and setting, its pretty multi purpose. Still, I'm not sure whether its highlight or blush?? I very much like it though!

 Light Reflecting Setting Powder
Shade - Translucent 

A good setting powder much a huge difference to your make up. This setting powder has staying power, not even creamy formula foundation will move out of place. Translucant powders are always handy to have too, they can be used for more things than you imagine, like blending out a smokey eye for example. The light reflecting is nothing over powering and doesn't go all Edward Cullan on you, its just subtle. Beware though, too much will have the opposite effect and make you look 2D and washed out!


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig