12.2.17

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo

With having bleached blonde hair from being dark all of my life I'm constantly trying out new shampoos, toners and colour products to try and keep my colour looking fresh. The Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes has been a stand out for me.


This is the first purple shampoo that hasn't left me hair multicoloured, and whenI say multicoloured I mean patches or purple, silver, grey, blonde and sometimes yellow all at once obviously isn't a great look! This one leaves my hair a clean blonde without the blotch colours. Its a very easy product to use and does gently keep the colours updated. 

The shampoo itself is scary at first with it being bright purple but is okay once you start with it. It is very light on the hair, it leaves it weightless and looking fresh. It has a clean smell, nothing fancy just a fresh smell. 

If you have blonde hair that needs a gentle refresh then this is a product for you to try out. All about the colour but manages to keep your hair in healthy condition without weighing to down. 

This is also a good price for a good quality toning shampoo and can be bought on the high street. 
It costs around £7 and can be purchased at Boots. 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig