31.3.15

And I didn't spend a penny | Makeup Storage

Theres something I love about little ways to save money that are also beneficial but also look good. One of them being is makeup storage. I didn't pay anything at all for mine, so heres a few little idea that I use


Jars are perfect for things like lipsticks or makeup brushes! Jars look so cute on a dressing table, and who doesn't have an empty jar from time to time.


Since clear plastic storage is kind of 'in' at the moment I wasnt letting this chance go to waste. This is actually a ferrero rocher box! Yeah those chocolates with the nut inside that I eat like 100 of at Christmas yeah. It is the perfect size for powders, bronzers and blushers. Since I got this as a christmas prezzie I didnt spend anything at all on it!



Ted Baker gift box, another christmas present. When it comes to things like gift boxing or perfume boxes KEEP THEM they are so handy for storage that looks good. I love the draw on this one, great for eyeliners and what not. 

A cute little plant pot. This old bucket style plant pot is perfect for makeup brushes! And it looks great with ribbons and stuff tied around it.

And theres just a few cheap but cute things I do and keep for storage! I love the look of my dressing table when everything's all mix and match, I think its more of a personal touch!

x

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig