2.4.15

My undying love for Durham

Durham is my favorite place in the northeast, it always has been and more than likely always will be. Although I do live in Durham with public transport being abit of a nightmare to actually get into Durham center it rare that I go, but I love it more and more every time I go! 
So today I went and had a lovely time celebrating someones birthday!
And I would just like to add how amaze the cocktails are in Durham! I love love love going there



A mojito and a jammy dodger anyone?
There might of even been a cosmopolitan sunk in some where, how Carrie Bradshaw.

Durham is like a bloggers paradise, a place where anything and everything goes. Any fashion or style can be worn, without feeling the judgement.
A dream of mine is always to live in Durham one day, hopefully that can come true someday

Hope you have had a lovely day! Because I certainly have 
x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig