19.4.15

Sales And Beauty Haul | Topshop Lush Sleek

A spot of Saturday shopping by myself this time, independent woman, went down a bit of a treat this weekend. I set out for nothing in particular but thats the best kind. 

Topshop
So first things first the TOPSHOP SALE yeah. 




I tried so manyt different clothes on while I was there, I was in topshop for about an hour opps. But I never instantly fell in love with any clothes in particular that were instore and in my size:( But I did love these shoes. I loved them before they were in the sale. I think they're versatile shoes, you can wear them for say shopping but also wear them for a night out. The heel is one of them perfect inbetween highs. I love the gold deals also.
£56 to £25!! 
Online here, but you better be quick.

Lush





A good solid fav of mine that I have spoken about a fair few times on my blog and even in my youtube video. I love love love this mask and you can find out exactly why in my pretty in-depth review of it here.

Sleek
Bought from Superdrug





Something that I've wanted to experiment with is contouring so I bought two concealers one, way too dark and one the lightest shade. The lightest shade, 01, isnt for highlighting its just my normal natural skin tone which I was running low on. These concealers are clicky pens kind with a brush.

I've tested these two shades on the back of my hand sort of thing and the darkest L05 is kind of orangey colour rather than a brown tan. But never the less I still believe it will be good for a contour. The lightest 01 is kind of a pinky shade, it reminds me of salmon, how weird.
But I do like these and I know that they will get alot of use.

These are £6.49 each 
Online here.  










This sleek highlighter palette is absolutely gorgeous, I couldnt stop photographing it. I love the packaging, shiny reflective grey like a dimmed mirror. The the product it self just looks gorgeous.  The highlighters colours all seem to complement each other. These will deffinatly get used alot. I really want to get into highlighting, not just for a contour just an every day glow. And these 4 colours are going to work I dream I reckon.  Love this! All round beautiful.
It cost £9.99 online here.

Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on so I got one concealer for free! So if you need some new highstreet makeup get down to superdrug.

And thats all for my little haul. Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed the show. Since its payday soon woop woop there will more than likely be other hauls coming soon

Thanks lovelies 
X

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig