8.6.15

Making the most of being a Body Shop Member

So if you're a member of the Body Shop then you will know that 4th-5th June there was an amazing offer of when you spend £25 you receive a gift worth £23.
So I've had my eye on a few things I've been meaning to get so what better opportunity.




So the free gift included 4 travel/sample size products, hand cream, a lip butter and a puffer. Something that I love is trying new things but like I've mention is I don't like buying expensive full size products that I don't know if I will enjoy. So getting them for free is perfect!!
Ive never tried any of the products at all but I'm open to trying pretty much anything. 
The free gift worth £23 includes

In order to get this, you had to spend £25 so...



Something I've been wanting for a while is the Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask, this was £22 which is pricey but I've heard a lot of good things about this one and I know that I don't, my mam will!


And another thing my mam will be pleased with is that I've finally bought a muslin cloth so I will stop making her white towels orange and black. 

Then I also bought something for someone else which I obviously wont include in this for obvious reasons. 

All I've been writing about lately is hauls but I wanted to share this offer. If you like the body shop then you should deffo invest in one of their membership cards! Its so worth it, free gifts such as this and 10% anything that you buy at any time. They do cost £5 but its worth it for the money that you'll save. Buy online here

xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig