7.6.15

Must Stop Spending..


Hello lovelies, payday means lots of shopping! So, heres all the beauty things I popped into my basket...

Real Techniques







Real Techniques powder brush and  stippling brush.

Topshop Beauty




How gorgeous is the limited edition packaging?! 

Topshop nail varnish in 'Boy Next Door' 




 Topshop lippy in the shade 'Innocent' 

Lush obsession continues...

*Shock horror*

If you're a reader of my blog this will be no surprise that I've re-purchased the Love Lettuce for about the 6th time in a row. I love it so much there's a more in-depth review here.


And another re-purchase has been the May Day bath bomb. I'm guessing that these will be getting discontinued soon now that May has ended so I wanted one last go just incase.





The Bubblegum lip scrub.

Fudge Urban 

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water




The Body Shop Tea Tree  


The thing I love the most about shopping the Body Shop outlets is they sell little sample/travel size skincare products, which if you're like me and have iffy skin is perfect for. The Body Shop skin care can be pricey, especially is you don't know if it will agree with you skin but buying some little sample sizes like this is perfect and when they're £3.50 for both you cant go wrong.

Super Drug Wipes


A slightly boring one but everyone needs them from time to time. I prefer to cleanse, tone and moisturize but sometime when makeups heavy or you just want it off quick its so much easier to remove using these.

Garnier Olia Hair Dye



Another essential re-purchase, my current hair dye colour but all of the Garnier Olia is buy one get one free at superdrug!

Scott Cornwall Colour Restore 







This little lovely was sent out to me to sample and review. Thank you so much for sending! So this is a temporary hair dye so it will be great if your hair is looking like it needs a bit of TLC, cant wait to give this one a try and I will let yous know what I think!

x







Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig