21.1.15

Topshop Shoes Wish List

Topshop is by far my favourite place to shop.  And somethings that a girl can never have too much of are of course, shoes. 
After browsing Topshop these are my faves.

So maybe right now, in the lovely British winter these shoes wouldn't be the best right now but I love these shoes. I like the peep toe and the heelless kind of thing. The nude is a colour that goes with everything as well

I LOVE pointed toe shoes but again, British winter these shoes will be a big no no. White is a colour that also goes with everything. Something that I love is all black outfit with white shoes, I love the simplicity of these shoes, good price too.

Pastel blue is my favourite colour ever. So these are right up my street, since I'm a little shortie a heel is great too. These look like shoes that can be worn during the day to a night out. They're a little pricey for my liking but if they felt comfortable on then I would consider the investment.





Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig