26.7.17

London Highlights (and lowlights)

Straight after my birthday my Mam and I had a trip to London planned. We had this planned since Christmas. I bought my Mam tickets to see Adele live at Wembley Stadium, yes, the show was cancelled and we are still proper gutted. My Mam cried when she got the tickets on Christmas morning and cried on the show morning- obviously for the wrong reasons.



Never the less we still had a fab weekend, probably the best time I've had in London. Heres a few pics because I'm a photography geek obvs

Day one - South Kensington and Burger & Lobster 





Day 2 - Adele Cancelled - Tattoos, Pints and shopping instead 





I kind of want to share the story about this pointless little heart tattoo. So my Mam was SO worried about travelling to London, I'm pretty chill in these situations but she is the complete opposite. When we got there she realise how unadventurous she has always been and wished she could go out and see more. On an impulse, we made an adventurous decision to just walk in and get a tattoo, something I never thought she'd do! Its a little mark of remembrance to dive into things, also I think its cute as matching with my Mam. 

Day 3 - Tourist overload 






We saw the sights and I walked around with my DSLR around my neck, proper tourist mode.

London I will love you always x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig