17.2.15

My Lovely Valentine

So this has been my first valentines that I haven't been single for (finally). So that being said, I have amazing boyf who has spoilt me rotten.  Okay so when I ramble on about things that I like I don't think he actually takes any notice of what I'm saying but after I received all of these its just shown me that he does. 

The first time I've ever received red roses and I was close to tears when he gave me them.







He knows me too well... LUSH DRAGON EGGS
I got 2 but one had to be used immediately  


And, I always love a good candle on in my bedroom. Since my boyfriend doesn't like my current one of the Yankee cherry and blows it out as soon as he walks in, he bought a candle when the smell approved. Sea Salt. It isnt something that I would go for but I am actually loving it. Its a fresh and clean, great for a bedroom.  




A massive love of mine has always been Nicola Roberts. When she brought out her own makeup I was dying to get some but at the time it just wasn't affordable for my beauty budget. I rambled on to him about how I couldnt get it and now its harder to buy. He is vvv good at surprises. 






And because I am just in love, a jar of nutella that may be already gone oopps. 


On the day it was just like a normal day, shopping, kfc and films. We dont need any fancy dinner to celebrate that we love each other or whatever, chicken and chips from a bucket then nutella does it for us.

I know that this is a little bit late but I've been abit busy over the last few day!
I hope everyone had a good valentines what ever yous were up to.
Lots of love

x


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig